Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sunset

I arrived at the school today. My travel was smooth, other than the fact that the transfer service was an hour late picking me up. Apparently there was bad traffic. I didn't mind very much because it gave me the opportunity to figure out how to use a Hungarian payphone, which was fun.

I learned how to say thank you in Hungarian: köszönöm, which is pronounced something like kuh-suh-num. Three people taught me, and I promptly forgot within 15 minutes after each one told me. I finally wrote it down, and will hopefully remember now.

Tonight after dinner there was a lovely sunset over the lake. It was quiet and peaceful.


After enjoying the lake, I went inside to look over my presentation for tomorrow. I think it's in good shape. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow someone will blog about how painful my presentation was. Maybe I should run through it one more time...

2 comments:

Sebastien Goasguen said...

I am sure your presentation will be fine Alain, they always are.

David Fergusson said...

Nice use of the refections in the lake.
It hasn't been that calm very much of the time ;-)