Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

The End (and a quick round up)

This is my last day at the EGEE conference even though the conference officially ended yesterday. Today I've been participating in the UKI Federation and EGEE III NA2 meetings which have been very forward looking.

My workshop yesterday afternoon was well attended but I think people were beginning to suffer from conference fatigue after 4 days! The slides from the presentations are available on the conference timetable. I'd like to thank my speakers Sy Holsinger from Trust-IT, Vicky Huang from Taiwan Grid and Dan Drollette from iSGTW and of course everyone who attended the session.

I'd also like to thank all the local organisers and conference organisers for an excellent conference and, obviously, the all-important conference dinner which was held in a stunning venue!

I'm now off to have a few days exploring Istanbul and to recover from 5 days of conference attendance!

No comments: