Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

ICT2008

Lyon

Back in London eventually, it's been over two weeks since I was back at my desk, at least nothing appears to have blown up *touch wood*. ICT last week was definitely one of my favourite conferences yet, a lot of great technology and ideas floating around with a highlights for me being Holografika's 3D display (they've played games in real time with it), RobotCub's humanoid robot to help study cognition and the impressive EC pavilion showcasing the EC's funding opportunities etc..

I've been playing with my camera again and got some good photos of the conference as well as some from Lyon itself.

Should be a quiet life now except for a day in Manchester as part of an LHC exhibition in the Museum of Science and Industry on Saturday week. It's part of their monthly Meet The Scientists events and GridPP gets quite high billing, nice.

No comments: