Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

CloudScape here we come!

After a very enjoyable networking reception last night, where I managed to meet a really interesting company that do computational linguistics and may be assisted with expansion through utilisation of either grid or cloud technologies, the main event is due to start today :)

We should hear today from some leaders in the field (and be able to give them a good quizzing to make sure they are) on how they see cloud utilisation being driven over the coming year and what grids and those with experience may be able to offer.

On a personal note I found out how much impact Christmas had this year when I went out for a run and managed on 15mins before having to admit defeat and return to the hotel. It was very cold and I haven't actually run since November outside!

1 comment:

Cristy Burne said...

It was 2 degrees this morning. I'm surprised you could even walk.