Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Bonus Track: Loving Memories from Catania

Hi there! As I did last time while blogging from EGEE08, selected some special photographs for you. Take this as what this post's title claims: A Bonus Track!

By the way, I would like to thank you all for the opportunity of being part of GridCast again (Danielle, Catherine, Cristy, Corentin, ... you all!). And of course, these thanks go also to you, our faithfully readers, thank you very much for making GridCast a constant in your Grid Events!

"Even Eskimos go to OGF25/EGEE 4th UF!"
"Find the 7 differences"
"It's Demo time!"
"Soaring the (plasma) waves"
"Give me a G! Give me an R! Give me an I! Give a D!"
"I wonder how... I wonder why... yesterday you told me..."
"Superchicken!"
"Fractal!" (Courtesy of GridCast)
"We'll find the Higgs Boson with this!"
"This stadium allows games to be played at night"

"Mmmmm... yummy sweet pizzolo!"
"Wikipedia entry image for Human Grid"
"Grid Computing... "
"... supported by Cloud Computing"

(dsa-catania)

2 comments:

Danielle Venton said...

Delighted to be your fellow Blogger! looking forward to Barcelona. :-)

José Luis Vázquez-Poletti said...

Mine is the pleasure... thank you very much again for this opportunity.

A presto!