Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I cannot think of a good title ...

Yet another day at the school. The condor presentations today were quite interesting and also the practicals were interesting, and doable. You really felt that this software has a lot of users that provide input and that it has been around quite a while. Again I did not get as far as my team mates :-( I am very slow I think... Anyhow I am planning to work somehow overtime, if I have time *smirk*.

The evening was extermly nice today. After dinner I was sitting with a couple of people on the jetty, drinking wine and beer and just chatting about everything. This was totally interesting: there was someone from Italy, Scotland, USA, France, Sweden, Austria and Germany (hopefully I did not forget a nation, if so please complain in the comment ;-)) Anyway this is so cool about this school: how many different nations are represented here...

A couple of people were in the lake today swimming but I felt it was too cold, maybe if the weather is better.

Tomorrow we will talk about Globus, lets see if I can keep up then.

I took a couple of pictures from or "jetty session" I will upload them soon... For now I say good night...

No comments: