Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Merhaba from Instanbul!

Greetings form my room at Crystal Hotel! Journey from Madrid was OK, even if we had several turbulences during the flight (fortunately, nothing to worry about).

First impressions about this city? Probably a perfect mix of tradition and modernity. From the taxi I could admire the juxtaposition of traffic lights with timer for waiting drivers and Byzantine walls. Another detail that I can recall is car license plate format. It's the same as in the rest of Europe but without our beloved flag. Yes, it's my first time here ;-).

And here comes an important advice for you all arriving to the airport: Remember to get a VISA (if you need to). If you didn't, no problem, you can obtain it before the Passport Control queue (It will cost you 10 Euro).

Well, after preparing my part of tomorrow's Training Event, it's time to take a rest. Iyi geceler, everyone!
(dsa)

No comments: