Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Tutorial, new Ideas!

While I'm writing this, Tony is finishing the Data Management part of today's Tutorial.

Since the first EGEE Tutorial in which I ever took part I have seen many faces in front of me, willing to learn about Grid Computing and where everyone's limits are. Because you know, "limits exist in your imagination" and what I have learned all of this years is that these Tutorials communicate new ideas to attendees. Ideas, as Scientific Concepts, have been always there and sometimes an external stimulus is needed to take them out.

And after this Platonic dissertation, let me end this post telling that Alejandro and I are very happy of how it went (organization, attendees, questions made, ...).

2 comments:

Robin McConnell said...

Pfff. Am I the only speaker of the day not to get their picture taken? You really should get up earlier Jose :-)

José Luis Vázquez-Poletti said...

Sorry about that! Of course I have a picture of you from the Tutorial!!!

I'm correcting the post ASAP!!!