Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What is important for you this week? (Attendees comments part II)

"I get to meet a lot of people that I need to meet, this is a good opportunity for us to speak one on one. I use these contacts both for my own scientific work and work I'm doing with distributed parametric optimization. This is a little bit my pet and the basis of some upcoming spin offs coming from Karlsruhe Institute of Technology," Rüdiger Berlich, KIT.

"I'm looking forward to seeing how the grid applications have matured over the years, because I've been to a few of these conferences now, and I'm looking forward to seeing how ready they are for the new era that awaits." Oliver Keeble, activity leader SA3

"We are at an important transition phrase, moving from EGEE to EGI, and we have to discuss the procedure of how to continue our activites with the new grid infrastructure. I'm here to share my opinion and meet other people in the medical imaging community so we work together to best organize our future and exploit the grid resources available." Johan Montagnat, reserarcher at CNRS

No comments: