Following the success of last year’s GridCast, the GridCast blogging team are back to cover HealthGrid2010 next week 28 – 30 June 2010 in Paris, France.
* Kyriakos Baxevanidis, Deputy Head of GÉANT and e-Infrastructures Unit at the European Commission
* Modesto OROZCO, Director of the Molecular Modelling and Bioinformatics Unit at Parc Cientific de Barcelona
* Joan Dzenowagis, World Health Organization
* Fabrizio Gagliardi, Europe, Middle East and Africa Director for External Research at Microsoft Research Corporation
* Simon Scarle, Senior Programmer for a Serious Games Project at the International Digital Laboratory, University of Warwick
The GridCast team have been blogging the latest news and views directly from the conference, so you can keep up to date on the event even if you’re stuck in your office. So keep checking back for find out more!